What is Alert?
Alert is a service that allows you to:
- keep track of your applications and registered rights (portfolio) or
- keep abreast of what your competitors are doing
- Start start with a search in the search service
- Create alert from your hit list.
Find more details under Help.
Why should you use the Alert Service?
Do you want to keep up to date on what is happening in the near future?
If you are going to stay at the forefront of your field, it is essential you obtain
knowledge concerning new technology at the earliest possible moment.
What are you competitors trying to get patented?
By getting the most current information possible concerning new developments in the field of patents,
designs or trademarks, we offer you the chance to take action before it is too late.
What can you do?
- follow a particular case, and be informed if
- the case is due for renewal
- the case is registered or rejected etc (change in status)
- a letter is received or sent in the proceedings (journal)
- be notified of future applications filed by a specific company
- keep up to date in a particular technical field (receive information concerning new applications)
- identify possible threats to your own products as early as possible
- discover completely new competitors
- find new partners, inventors, designers or investment opportunities
- and more
The Alert Service is free of charge.
You will only receive notification through the Service or by e-mail when changes occur.
The Service includes only applications and registrations valid in Norway.
A series of security measures are in place to protect your account from undesirable access.
It is also important to create good passwords to ensure that no-one can access this information.
Another good piece of advice is to always use the latest version of your browser.
Monitoring in other countries
If you contact one of our Key Account Managers, they will be able to help you set up a monitor search
in other countries.
Our Key Account Managers:
Phone: 22 38 76 26 // 971 40 169
Phone: 22 38 73 83 // 908 92 100